Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 2; life of a Missoula Photographer

In two days I will be back in Philadelphia, where I spent 10 years teaching photography at Penn and writing my second and third book. Not to mention adopting our first and second child. It has been 4 years since I have been back and I am looking forward to seeing my old friends and show our children a " big city". I know I should be talking about photo shoots, weddings, portraits and commercial shoot to draw attention to my work, after all is that one of the strategies about blogging? Well I can now say I have written on my blog for 2 consecutive days. For those who follow this blog I apologize if I mislead you.
I could talk about the architectural shoot I have in September for a new client, or the call for a senior portrait I will be doing in September or the call I got today to see if I was available to shoot a wedding in two weeks ( sorry out of town_) and I will in my next blog....now it is time for sleep..thanks

No comments: