Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Template and Pin Up


Well I felt it was time for a change and what better way than to mix Buddha and Pin Up Photography. The Buddha is in reference to my new blog layout and my inner self. The Vintage Pin Up photography is about a new genre of photography I am cultivating and exploring.
I plan to journal both inner reflections and outer experience in the following blog. If you are interested in my Photography business in Western Montana than I suggest you subscribe to my monthly newsletter If you want up to date exploits of my Vintage Pin Up photography exploits you may want to become a fan at Vintage Pin Up photography. Two more days and then we take a family trip to my old stomping ground Philadelphia. I am really looking forward to seeing old friends, family and the sites. If you didn't know this already I am a closet Philadelphia Philly fan to the chagrin of my extraordinary wife, Kate. My friend, Michael, manage to score some tickets to a Philly game next week. So I will be taking my two kids to their first professional sports event. This is going to be interesting since my 6 and 8 year will be going to a stadium that could fit half of the population of Missoula in it. Stay posted and no promises but I hope to be more up to date with the blog...Come September I will be more active with my business starting off with a new architectural client and photographing a home in George town lake Montana...

No comments: